1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The LifeStraw® Personal water filter,voted “best innovation of the year” in 2005 (Time magazine), gives people the ability to drink water straight from the most contaminated fresh water sources. Think of rivers, lakes, etc.
Now there is the successor of the LifeStraw® Steel!
|Material||Unique design stainless steel|
|Dimensions||21 x 3 x 3 cm|
|Package Contents||LifeStraw® Steel|
LifeStraw® Steel is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces chemicals and chlorine.
• Filters up to 1,000 liters of water
• Removes 99.9999% of water-based bacteria
• Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
• Reduces turbidity, refinement down to 0.2 microns
• Removable, active carbon capsule to bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical substance to reduce
• Portable: Only 21 cm long and 3 cm in diameter
• Conforms to US EPA and EU standards for drinking water
• Requires no electricity or batteries
• BPA-free and contains no chemicals
• Food stainless steel complies with the U.s. Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
• No aftertaste: LifeStraw® doesn't
For each LifeStraw® which is sold is there a child in Africa for an entire school year with safe water!
No customer comments for the moment.